This is from Trader Joes, I had it as a sample there and thought it was a great take on healthy grains for breakfast, very different from the porridge style quinoa recipes on here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook quinoa in water or juice with cinnamon according to package. usually it is bring to a boil, reduce heat cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 2cool a little and stir everything in.
- 3keep in the fridge and serve cold.
- 4this will keep for a few days in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Quinoa (Cold)
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 67.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 12.1 g