Recipe by ally525573
My mom had neck surgery a couple of years ago.While she was in the hospital this was the only thing that I found that was worth eating in the whole place.I mean i am not a really picky eater,but the food their was not good at all.But, this I liled and I still make to this day.You can change the ingredientts to make it more healty .I know that I do.If,I am in the mood!
Top Review by echo echo
A yummy, quick and easy snack or breakfast. I made one just as described. Then I got the idea of toasting the bun in the oven and placing the cheese (cheddar, in my case) on just a few seconds before pulling it out to let it melt a little bit. The second time, I also added a bit of hot pepper sauce to the eggs. Good and satisfying either way.
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray the pan with Pam.
- Scramble the egg,season the egg with salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm the hamburger bun.
- Place the deli ham and cheese on the bun.
- Top with the egg.
- Place the top of the bun on top.
- Enjoy the sandwich!
- You can make as many as you need by the number of eggs that you scramble.
- As for the kind of cheese you can use any type of cheese that you like!