simple, quick, yummy breakfast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown hash browns in a large skillet (about 7 min, then flip for 7 more).
- 2cook sausage in separate skillet until thoroughly heated.
- 3add spinach and sausage to hash browns and mix.
- 4add salt and pepper.
- 5last, scrambe eggs in with the "mess".
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Mess
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.7
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 854.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lightlife Gimme Lean ground sausage