1/6 Photos of Breakfast Club Sandwich
I love Breakfast Club Sandwiches and I saw the one of Ricardo's at Food Network--his looks even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
- 2Line a 15x10 inch (38x25 cm) dish with a sheet of parchment paper and let the sheet of paper go beyond each of the edges.
- 3Oil the sheet and the sides of the dish.
- 4Spread the slices of bacon on the cooking plate.
- 5Bake in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes or until they are a golden color and crisp.
- 6Drain excess fat on a paper towel. Set aside.
- 7In a bowl, mix the eggs and 1/4 cup (60 ml) of mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper.
- 8Pour the mixture into the cooking dish and bake from 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly moist.
- 9Cut the omelette in 6 portions. Set aside.
- 10Turn off the oven and return the bacon to the oven to reheat it.
- 11Assembly : Toast 3 slices of bread and spread mayonnaise on the surfaces.
- 12On one slice of bread, put the egg and three slices of bacon.
- 13Cover with a second slice of bread. Put 3 slices of tomato and 2 leaves of lettuce.
- 14Complete the assembly with a third slice of bread.
- 15Put a toothpick in each of the 4 corners of the sandwich and cut into triangles.
- 16Repeat the operation with the rest of the ingredients.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.2
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 395.9 mg
- Sodium 810.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 20.1 g