Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This casserole is great for holidays or just special days. It's easy, inexpensive to make and taste great. I normally put all the ingredients together (except the cresent rolls) and let sit overnight in the fridge. This isn't a must, but I'm not a morning person and it saves time the next day.
- 1. Fry sausage until brown and completely done.
- 2. Chop green onions.
- 3. Mix sausage and green onions into softend cream cheese.
- 4. Add just a pinch of Lowery's Season Salt.
- 5. Mix well.
- 6. Spread 1 pack Crescent Rolls out in a baking dish.
- 7. Spread cream cheese mixture ontop.
- 8. Spread second pack Crescent Rolls ontop of mixture
- 9. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes. The Crescent Rolls should be golden brown and flaky.
This was amazingly easy to make. I only used the green tops of the bunch of green onions because I could see that would be enough. Since I didn't have seasoned salt, I used Half-Sharp Paprika and salt. Next time I will leave out the salt and just use the Half-Sharp Paprika. This was absolutely luscious. It is so good it would make great calzones. It's a keeper! Made for Fall PAC 2012.