Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe. It can be made the night before and baked in the morning.<><
Make and share this Breakfast Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 7 slices of toasted bread
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 2 tablespoons minced dried onion
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- Tear toasted bread into small pieces and put in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Brown sausage and onions. Drain.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl. Add sausage, cheese and mushrooms. Mix well.
- Pour over bread pieces. Mix slightly and pat.
- Bake at 350* for one hour or until golden brown.