Recipe by edksworld
This is a great sausage based casserole that is very easy to prepare.
Top Review by Ang11002
This was the most delicious breakfast casserole I've had in a long time! I made it this morning to take to my parents for Christmas. My only sub was mexican 4 cheese that I use for everything. Crescent rolls as the crust was genius. Thanks for posting! Will make again! Super easy!!!
- 1 (8 count) package crescent rolls
- 1 lb mild sausage, browned and drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Flatten crescent rolls in a greased 9x13 pan. Press the seams together and push slightly up the sides.
- Sprinkle sausage over crescent rolls, then add mozzarella cheese, then the cheddar cheese.
- Thoroughly mix milk, eggs, and pepper, then slowly pour over cheese and sausage.
- Bake for 18-21 minutes or until the center is firm.