Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
My chef in training (my son) and I wanted something “different" for breakfast and we came up with this.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can large refrigerated biscuits (i used grands butter tasting)
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten with
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons green chilies
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheese (chef's choice)
- 3 -4 tablespoons margarine
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt margarine.
- Add rest of ingredients, except cheese.
- Scramble for 5 to 7 minutes or until desired firmness.
- Set aside.
- Roll biscuits into 8 5-inch circles.
- divide egg mixture over 4 circles leaving a ¾-inch edge.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs.
- Cover with remaining biscuits.
- Seal edges with fork.
- Lightly spray a medium-size baking sheet.
- Place calzones on sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of your favorite breakfast potatoes.