Pineapple Ginger Sesame Sauce
photo by Betty K. Rocker
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat, stirring every minute or so.
- Reduce heat to medium/ low and simmer until reduced by half.
- The sauce should have the consistency of table syrup when hot and the consistency of jam when served at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 30 years old and I have 2 children. I teach elementary school and I have a budding personal chef business. For fun, I enjoy swimming, reading, puzzles and of course trying out new recipes.