Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Scramble eggs with a small amount of milk.
- In another pan, crumble sausage and brown.
- Combine with cheese; cook over low flame until cheese melts.
- Mix in just enough ketchup until mixture holds together.
- Warm tortillas in microwave on medium for about 30 seconds until soft enough to roll up without cracking.
- Place about 1/4 cup egg mixture in tortilla and roll up.
- Serve with salsa.
Super recipe I use it in industrial catering. (Schools, Collages, etc.)
excellent I did not use the catsup but it was easy and delicious
Very good, quick and easy. I used lunch meat ham and added onions for some crunch. Will make often for casual brunch