1/3 Photos of Breakfast Burritos
These burritos are not just for breakfast, they are a great anytime snack, if you desire, these could be fully prepared, and stored in the fridge....just make sure to bake them 10-15 minutes longer, or they may be frozen, just thaw them before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream or 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 lb bulk pork sausage, browned and drained
- 12 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salsa (optional)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large skillet, fry hash browns according to package directions; remove and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl beat eggs with milk; add chopped onion and green pepper, then season with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour the mixture into the same skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set; remove from heat.
- 5Add the cooked hash browns and sausage; mix gently.
- 6Place about 3/4 cup filling on each tortilla; top with 1/4 cup cheese.
- 7Roll up, and place on a greased baking sheet.
- 8Bake, uncovered for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.
- 9Serve with salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.6
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 260.7 mg
- Sodium 715.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 25.1 g