Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
An interesting brunch recipe.
- 3 whole English muffins, split
- 2 cups fresh spinach, cleaned
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh sweet red pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 -3 slices bacon, crispy fried
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup any white cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- Break up the Crispy Bacon into 1/2" pieces.
- In a skillet heat the oil. Add spinach, bacon, garlic, sweet pepper, tomato, onions, paprika and saute until spinach is wilted. Remove spinach mixture and set aside.
- In the same skillet, scramble the eggs until just fluffy. Set aside.
- To assemble the Breakfast Bruschetta:.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and place the split muffins on the sheet.
- Put 2-3 TBL of Spinach mix on each English Muffin.
- Place 2 TBL of Scrambled Eggs on top of Spinach.
- Sprinkle with shredded Mozzarella.
- Pop the baking sheet under the Broiler until the cheese is melted, about 1-2 minutes.