Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are so yummy! The potatoes can be cut into large cubes instead of wedges.
Make and share this Breaded Baked Parmesan Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, place the melted butter.
- In another dish, combine all bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt (can use seasoning salt if desired) and black pepper.
- Coat the potato wedges in melted butter, then in the bread crumb mixture, making sure to coat completely.
- Place on a baking sheet in a single layer, lined with foil and sprayed lightly with a non-stick spray.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over the top of the potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Potato lovers beware! This is good enough to be the main dish. My DS was already on his 2nd helping before I even sat down-he liked ketchup w/his. Thanks Carol!
I really loved these and will definatly make them again. Thank you!
Didn't work so good for me; maybe someone else might have better luck.