These are so yummy! The potatoes can be cut into large cubes instead of wedges.
Make and share this Breaded Baked Parmesan Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, place the melted butter.
- In another dish, combine all bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt (can use seasoning salt if desired) and black pepper.
- Coat the potato wedges in melted butter, then in the bread crumb mixture, making sure to coat completely.
- Place on a baking sheet in a single layer, lined with foil and sprayed lightly with a non-stick spray.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over the top of the potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.