Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are so yummy! The potatoes can be cut into large cubes instead of wedges.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (preferably dry)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, cut in wedges
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, place the melted butter.
- In another dish, combine all bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt (can use seasoning salt if desired) and black pepper.
- Coat the potato wedges in melted butter, then in the bread crumb mixture, making sure to coat completely.
- Place on a baking sheet in a single layer, lined with foil and sprayed lightly with a non-stick spray.
- Drizzle any remaining butter over the top of the potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Potato lovers beware! This is good enough to be the main dish. My DS was already on his 2nd helping before I even sat down-he liked ketchup w/his. Thanks Carol!
I really loved these and will definatly make them again. Thank you!
Didn't work so good for me; maybe someone else might have better luck.