Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs 40 mins
Excellent for that sweet tooth! You can always just mix the dough in the machine and bake in a regular oven. Bake time depends on your machine.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon water
- 10 caramels, unwrapped
- 2 2⁄3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips and pecans in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 minutes before the last kneading cycle ends.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle.
- Use Medium or Light crust color.
- Remove baked bread from pan, and cool on wire rack.