Recipe by Dine & Dish
This bread is so delicious and will really make your house smell wonderful as it is baking. I've fooled around with this recipe and have done various things (used olive oil instead of butter, added basil and oregeno) etc, so it is very versitle. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Top Review by benton03
Recipe called for "3 teaspoons of garlic" curious why it didn't say "1 tablespoon"? Couldn't taste the garlic at all. Good flavor with all the spices though! Would add more garlic next time!
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic or 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast