Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
"This is fantastic with olive oil and balsamic vinegar with a little grated Parmesan cheese."
- Place water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, garlic, 1 tablespoon rosemary, bread flour and yeast in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Dough cycle; press Start.
- Remove dough from bread machine when cycle is complete.
- Pat dough into either a 9x13 inch baking pan or 12 inch pizza pan. Use your fingers to dimple the dough every inch or so. Brush with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with remaining rosemary.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Cover foccacia with plastic wrap while oven preheats.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. let cool for 5 minutes before serving.