2 hrs 15 mins
My girls ages 7, 6, and 4 help me roll them!! A perfect fall Sunday afternoon activity.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in bread machine according to manufacturer and set to dough setting.
- 2When cycle is done, remove dough, punch down and let rest 10 minutes.
- 3On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/2-inch thick.
- 4Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
- 5Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and let rise about 1 hour or until very light.
- 6Fry in preheated 375*F (190*C) oil, a few at a time, about 1 minute, each side.
- 7Drain on paper towel.
- 8Glaze or dust with powdered sugar, as desired.
- 9Makes about 24 doughnuts.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 120.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g