Bread Machine Cuban Bread
- Place all ingredients in your bread machine in the order given.
- Set bread machine to dough cycle.
- IMPORTANT! CHECK YOUR MACHINE WHILE IT IS KNEADING and ADD MORE WATER IF NEEDED 1 TABLESPOON AT A TIME. The dough should not be too dry - it should look smooth and satiny after kneading for a few minutes.
- When dough cycle is complete, remove dough from machine and shape into long loaf (like french bread).
- Place on a cookie sheet and let loaf rise for about 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until nicely browned.
- You can also just cook this in your bread machine on the regular bread cycle if you want. It still tastes great, you just don't get the cuban shaped loaf.