1/3 Photos of Bread Machine Cinnamon-Pecan Buns
3 hrs 35 mins
This recipe was shared by a "chef" on another web site. A real family pleaser made much easier with the bread machine. The prep time below includes bread machine and rising time. With all those wonderful pecans, this has to be a Southern U.S. recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons skim milk powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons yeast
Brown Sugar-Nut Syrup
- 1Measure first 8 ingredients into bread machine (refer to your bread machine instructions for the proper order- my machine would require the order listed here).
- 2Select the dough cycle.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare syrup.
- 4Boil together butter, water and brown sugar for 1 minute.
- 5Immediately, pour into a 9 X 13 pan; tilt pan to cover bottom evenly.
- 6Arrange pecans, flat side up on syrup.
- 7When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface.
- 8If necessary, knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle.
- 9Roll dough into a 12 X 18 inch rectangle.
- 10Brush with melted butter.
- 11Sprinkle evenly with a mixture of brown sugar and ground cinnamon.
- 12Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
- 13Starting at large side, roll up jelly-roll fashion.
- 14Pinch edge to seal.
- 15Cut roll into 12 equal pieces.
- 16Place over syrup.
- 17Cover and let rise 30 minutes or until double in volume.
- 18Remove cover.
- 19Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
- 20Loosen edges and invert onto serving tray.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread Machine Cinnamon-Pecan Buns
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 338.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g