Bread machine cinnamon buns.
Make and share this Bread Machine Cinnamon Buns recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 1⁄3 cups all-purpose white flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 3⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons softened butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 teaspoons milk
- Put yeast in bread machine first on bottom, then flour, sugar and salt.
- Then melt butter in microwave. Add beaten egg, milk and water.
- Pour onto dry ingredients in bread machine on the dough setting.
- When dough is done, put it onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead in enough flour to make it easy to handle.
- If it is too elastic, cover and leave 10 minutes.
- Use floured rolling pin to roll out dough on floured surface.
- Roll out into rectangular shape to approx 1/4-inch thick.
- Use filling and spread over entire surface of dough with spoon.
- Roll up dough.
- Cut into circle with a sharp knife about 1-inch thick; place these in a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Cover with a tea towel and leave in a warm place for approx 30 minutes, until double in size.
- Bake in a 350° oven for about 25 minutes, light brown on top.
- When done, make glaze and swirl over buns.
I can not believe that I am the first one to try and rate these fabulous (what I would refer to as cinnamon rolls)we had a rainy dreary day today and so I decide to perk it up with a treat for the family. These rolls came out so big and fluffy and the filling reminded me of the cinnamon fried pies my mom would make when I was a kid. So comforting and amazing delicious. I will admit I did use another recipe for the icing as my family prefers a cream cheese base icing, but the winner is really in the roll it's self. Krust I wish I could give you more than 5 stars! Thanks for bringing back my childhood if only for a few hours!
These were great! The order of ingredients was opposite of my bread machine's instructions so I was skeptical but they came out wonderfully. The dough was very thin when the kneading started so I added about 1/4c to 1/2c of flour. When it came time to knead on the board, I hardly had to add any flour at all. The rolls tasted wonderful and I liked the filling. I used a recipe previously that called for a lot more butter and it all ran to the bottom of the pan while baking. These did not have that problem. I also liked the glaze. It reminded me of the glaze my mother used when I was young. I will definately continue to use this recipe!
Oh my goodness Krusty...these are probably the best cinnamon buns that have come out of my bread machine yet, The dough is just wonderful..... the finished result, was a perfect texture, and very light cinnamon bun... it just melts in your mouth...not like some of the dough recipes that I have tryed in the past, they have produced a very heavy textured dough.... this one is even better than the sweet roll dough recipe that was featured in the recipe book that came with the bread machine. I have already entered this recipe in my 10 star bread machine recipes folder, and will definetely be making this again, (probably tonight, cause I don't think these will last very long!)...5 stars all the way.. I will be using this dough recipe for many other uses...a keeper for sure...thanks :-) :-)