Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom made this for football games, and I love it! Super easy and yummy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (leave a little for the top)
- 8 ounces of real bacon bits (leave a little for the top)
- 1 hawaiian bread bowl
- Cut the center out of the bread bowl. Mix ingredients together and put in the bread bowl. Top with leftover cheese and bacon bits and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 until hot (usually about 45 minutes).
- Serve with crackers, or use the bread that was left over. It is also great to cut slices of the edge of the bowl with the bacon dip on it, since the bread is toasted!
- The number of servings is VERY approximate -- when I make it, it's usually a dip that we just set on the table at parties, and people come by and dip what they want.