Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This indulgent treat comes from the Catalunya region of Spain. Don't be put off by the salt, it is used in many sweet dishes (yes, really!) to improve the taste.
- Pre-heat your oven broiler.
- Place the bread slices on a cookie sheet and broil until toasted.
- Remove from the oven.
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Meanwhile, drizzle each baguette slice with oil.
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt.
- Place a bit of chocolate on each slice.
- Bake for five minutes or until the chocolate is melted.
- Serve warm.
Incredibly simple to make, and it got rave reviews! I'm definitly making this again!!