- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups milk
- 8 ounces smoked bratwursts, sliced
- 2 cups cubed Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pan melt butter. Add carrots and celery, cook till tender.
- Stir in flour and pepper till blended. Add milk and meat.
- Cook and stir over medium heat about 8 minutes or till mixture is thickened and bubly. Cook and stir for 1 more minute.
- Add cheese, cook stirring constantly till melted.