Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My son Brandon never ate hamburgers until we tryed this recipe. Now at 14 he can even cook it on the BBQ.
- 1 hamburger patty
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce, your favorite
- Pre-heat BBQ to 425 deg.
- Place patty on grill.
- Brush with 1/2 the steak sauce.
- Season with salt.
- Turn pattie over after 7 minutes.
- Brush second side with steak sauce and season with salt like before.
- After 7 minutes check for doneness. When done to your perfection place on a warmed bun.
- Add your favorite hamburger toppings or just catsup like Brandon and enjoy.
Yum! I made this as directed but on a George Foreman grill. Very simple and good, especially decked out with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Thanks Big Man's BBQ Queen for sharing. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup tag.
My family really liked these. I didn't measure the steak sauce, I just poured some on each side. I didn't add the salt. I topped each burger with cheese and everyone added their favorite toppings.
Ym! sooo good! I could eat this every day!!!!!!