1/1 Photo of Brandon's BBQ Burger
Triple BQ's Note:
My son Brandon never ate hamburgers until we tryed this recipe. Now at 14 he can even cook it on the BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 hamburger patty
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce, your favorite
- 1Pre-heat BBQ to 425 deg.
- 2Place patty on grill.
- 3Brush with 1/2 the steak sauce.
- 4Season with salt.
- 5Turn pattie over after 7 minutes.
- 6Brush second side with steak sauce and season with salt like before.
- 7After 7 minutes check for doneness. When done to your perfection place on a warmed bun.
- 8Add your favorite hamburger toppings or just catsup like Brandon and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brandon's BBQ Burger
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.9
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: