Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is one of my favorite on the Kellogg's website. Good way to get in your fiber!
Make and share this Branana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Kellogg's all-bran cereal (I use the Extra Fiber kind)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (I use fat free)
- 1 cup banana (the riper the better)
- 1⁄4 cup shortening
- 1 egg (I use egg whites)
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, milk and bananas. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and shortening. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into ten 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° F about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.