1/1 Photo of Braised Pork Macaroni Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- 2In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and oil lightly. Set aside.
- 3Coarsely chop the pork and place in a large saucepan with the braising liquid. Add the cream and bring to a boil. Let reduce for about 5 minutes. Add the pasta and parmesan and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. It is normal that the preparation seems liquid.
- 4Pour into a 33 X 23-cm (13 x 9-inch) or a 3 liters (12 cups) baking dish. Cover with the mozzarella cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown. Let rest for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Pork Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 354.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 17.8 g