My younger brother is a very picky eater. He does love the meat on the skewers at Chinese buffets. My mom created a much healthier version for him at home. It was also great when my father was on his low carb diet.
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips about 1/4'' to 1/2'' wide.
- combine all ingredients with enough teriyaki sauce to cover the chicken breasts and marinate overnight.
- soak wooden skewers in water and run several strips onto each skewer.
- preheat broiler.
- cover roasting pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Broil skewers about 10 minutes per side, or until chicken is done.
- serve with rice if desired.