Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is really smooth and rich...NOT at all dry!
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- olive oil (as needed)
- Heat oven 425. Combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cormeal.
- Combine the yogurt, eggs and oil.
- Combine both.
- Pour into a sprayed 9x9 baking dish.
- Drizzle with a little more oil.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
Healthy and tangy. I baked it in a cast iron skillet and it only took 23 minutes at 425°.