Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From an old recipe card.
- 8 -12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium red bell peppers or 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 8 -10 button mushrooms, halved
- 16 sweet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups coarsley chopped rapini or 2 cups escarole or 2 cups chard leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese or 2 -3 tablespoons romano cheese
- In a large saucepan, place the pasta in boiling water, stir, and return to a boil.
- Cook according to package directions until al dente.
- Drain and place into a large bowl.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil.
- Add the garlic, zucchini, pepper, and mushrooms, and saute about 7 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, rapini, and herbs.
- Cover and cook for 4 min over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the vegetables to the pasta and toss together.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with parmesan or romano cheese.