Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I recently created this recipe from ingredients I had on hand. It is quick and simple. I served it with fresh crusty bread and butter.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 3 -4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (1 Pint)
- fresh parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions and drain completely.
- Steam broccoli until fork tender, drain completely.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- In skillet over medium heat melt butter in olive oil.
- Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the prepared pasta in skillet and toss to coat.
- Add the tomatoes and toss for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and toss 1-2 minutes.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with Grated Parmensa Cheese.
Very good! Going to add chicken to it next time we make it!
Loved this recipe! I added a little white wine for additional flavor.
We enjoyed this light pasta dish! Although, the pasta (we used angel hair) clumped together because there wasn't enough butter/oil. The taste was good...we also added a can of chopped portabella mushrooms. Good summer recipe!