SUSIE IN MISSOURI's Note:
I recently created this recipe from ingredients I had on hand. It is quick and simple. I served it with fresh crusty bread and butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions and drain completely.
- 2Steam broccoli until fork tender, drain completely.
- 3Cut tomatoes in half.
- 4In skillet over medium heat melt butter in olive oil.
- 5Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 6Put the prepared pasta in skillet and toss to coat.
- 7Add the tomatoes and toss for 2-3 minutes.
- 8Add the broccoli and toss 1-2 minutes.
- 9Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 10Sprinkle with Grated Parmensa Cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Tie Pasta With Broccoli and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.5
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 92.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g