Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another delicious pasta salad recipe!
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, halved
- Cook pasta, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine mayo, feta, garlic, black pepper, and parm to make dressing.
- Drain and flake tuna, add bell pepper, celery and olives.
- Add to dressing and mix, next adding pasta mixing gently.
- Salt and pepper to taste.