Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in Bon Appetit and will be making it tonight!
- 4 cherries (from Muddled Cherry Syrup -Muddled Cherry Syrup)
- 2 inches strip orange peel (pith removed)
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon muddled cherry syrup (Muddled Cherry Syrup)
- 1 dash orange bitters
- orange twist
- Using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon, smash cherries and orange peel in a cocktail shaker until cherries are well mashed.
- Add bourbon, cherry syrup, and orange bitters. Fill with ice and shake vigorously 10 times. Strain into a Martini glass. Garnish with a cherry from the syrup and an orange twist.