Liza Boo's Note:
A Family Favorite, my mom used to make it all the time. It is really really simple. The amounts used all depend on how much sauce you want left over to reduce, so feel free to add more if you'd like. note:use low or no sodium unless you love salty foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix all together and put in fridge for 20min-24hours.
- 2Broil for 10-15 min (20 for well done).
- 3While pork is cooking reduce marinade on stove, you can add corn starch mixed with a little water to thicken.
- 4Serve sliced on the bias over white or fried rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon and Soy Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1735.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 85.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium teriyaki sauce