Recipe by Oolala
From the Boulevard Gourmet Caterers in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. This is a very simple and extremely delicious recipe. If serving as a main dish, serve over rice. Simple preparation without many ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 lb fresh scallops, about 20 scallops
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar (to taste)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, heat the butter.
- Add the parsley and garlic and cook until garlic is soft.
- Add the scallops and saute until golden.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar and stir to combine.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
- If passing as appetizers, use toothpicks to serve.
- If having as a dinner, serve over rice.