A quick and easy version of an old favorite. From Woman's Day Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the cake horizontally into three layers.
- 2(The best way to do this is by wrapping a piece of thread around the cake and then pulling it through) In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk.
- 3Stir with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- 4Place in the refrigerator about 5 minutes to set up.
- 5Pudding will be thick.
- 6Place bottom layer of cake on platter.
- 7Top with 1/2 of the pudding mixture.
- 8Place middle layer of cake over pudding, then top with remaining pudding.
- 9Place top of cake over pudding layer.
- 10Then pour the chocolate fudge topping over the entire thing, allowing it to drip down over the sides.
- 11Place cake in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow it to set up.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boston Creme Pie in a Jiffy
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 386.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g