Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy version of an old favorite. From Woman's Day Magazine
Make and share this Boston Creme Pie in a Jiffy recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the cake horizontally into three layers.
- (The best way to do this is by wrapping a piece of thread around the cake and then pulling it through) In a medium bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk.
- Stir with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Place in the refrigerator about 5 minutes to set up.
- Pudding will be thick.
- Place bottom layer of cake on platter.
- Top with 1/2 of the pudding mixture.
- Place middle layer of cake over pudding, then top with remaining pudding.
- Place top of cake over pudding layer.
- Then pour the chocolate fudge topping over the entire thing, allowing it to drip down over the sides.
- Place cake in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow it to set up.