Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in the Salt Lake Tribune and I thought I'd list it for those of you who like slaw recipes. One World Cafe is a unique place where you choose your portions and pay what you think the meal is worth. The owner envisions a world without hunger. For more info, visit: http://www.oneworldeverybodyeats.com/pages/2/index.htm
- 1⁄2 head organic green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 head organic red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 small organic onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 organic carrots, shredded
- 2 -3 stalks organic celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup vegan mayonnaise or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- rice wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash of organic celery seed
- 1 dash fresh dill
- dried dill
- In a bowl, combine the green and red cabbage onion, carrots and celery.
- In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Toss vegetables with dressing.
We liked the recipe. . . only problem I encountered is there is not amount given for the vinegar, so just added enough to thin the mayo. Only changes I made were omitted the red cabbage and added a little minced red pepper. Served with Recipe #116173! Thanks for sharing!