Butternut squash is sliced thin, roasted snd served parfait-style with plain Greek yogurt. This recipe comes from The Spice Spoon blog and is being posted as per a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 400º F; line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Place the squash in a large bowl and give it a healthy drizzle of olive oil; toss to coat, then season with turmeric, coriander, cumin and tods again.
- 3Arrange squash on the prepared baking sheet and place in oven for 20 minutes; season with sea salt and let cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- 4Spoon yogurt into individual glasses, then layer in squash slices. If you prefer, you can dollop the yogurt onto small plates and top with squash.
- 5Sprinkle with dried mint and drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Serve with pillowy bread like nan-e-barberi or pita bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Borani Kadu (Roasted Butternut Squash Verrines in the Afghan Man
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: