Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fried banana & peach donuts. My grandmother who is chamorro frequently made these donuts when the bananas got to ripe. She added canned peaches to make it sweeter. Recipe not for those who don't like fried food!!
- Drain the can of peaches.
- Peel and smash the bananas add the peaches and continue to mash together.
- Sift the baking powder & flour into the mashed mix, add sugar if using.
- stir the mix
- Heat oil in pan or wok (about 320ml or 1/3 cup 4x) should be enough to allow the dough to float.
- Place tablespoon worth of mix into hot oil, the dough will begin to turn golden brown and float, turn the donut over to get same likeness of color.
- remove and place on a plate w/ paper towels.
Thanks for sharing this recipe:) I just made it. It was nice twist from the norm. dounut!