Recipe by Suzanne Valerie
I whipped up this recipe tonight while trying to figure out what to do with these pork chops. This is very easy and my two boys loved them. I served them with mashed potatoes and mushrooms. I wasn't quick enough to get a picture!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (3/4 ounce) packet mushroom gravy
- 1⁄4 cup oil, for browning chops
- chopped dried onion
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour oil into skillet.
- Season pork chops on both sides with oregano,chopped dried onions,salt,pepper and garlic powder.
- Place pork chops in skillet over medium heat and let cook approx.4 minutes on one side. Turn and let cook approximately 4 minutes on the other side.
- Make mushroom gravy in a bowl then
- remove chops from skillet.
- Add the mushroom gravy into skillet. Cook until thickened then put pork chops and mushrooms back into skillet.
- Turn down to low and cover and let cook until pork chops are done.