Posting for ZWT6 - Germany - Benelux
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beans, diced potatoes, diced carrots, and bologna chunks 1/2 hour. Vegetables should be done.
- 2Put Crisco in a skillet with flour. Stir and brown.
- 3Now stir broth into flour mix to make a gravy. Be sure the broth is hot when adding to flour.
- 4Now stir in the vegetables and cook 5 minutes. Serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bona Zouf - German Bean Dish
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: