Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm posting this for my husband who does the Abs Diet. I changed it a little bit. It called for 10oz of canned chicken, and 8oz can of peas but I think fresh (or frozen) is better. Hope you like!
- 10 ounces cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) box rice pilaf mix (curry flavor or add 1/2 tsp curry powder to regular rice pilaf)
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted cashews
- Prepare the rice according to package directions.
- After 15 minutes of simmering, stir in the chicken, tomatoes, and peas.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes more, until the rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Top with the cashews.