Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is VERY filling. Makes a great mini-meal or snack for bodybuilders or anyone else who prefers six smalls to three squares. ;)
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup fruit, fresh or frozen,such as strawberries,blueberries,blackberries
- crunchy cereal, such as rice krispies or cheerieos (optional)
- 3⁄4-1 cup water
- Drop cottage cheese and oats in medium bowl.
- In blender, process berries, powder and enough water to make a slush.
- Leaving chunks of berries is great.
- Add berry mixture to oats and cheese and mix together.
- Cereal makes a crunchy treat if there is room in your daily allowance for a few simple carbs.