Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe from Alice's Brady Bunch Cookbook
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄4 cups ketchup
- 2 cups lean ground beef, cooked
- 8 hamburger buns
- In a skillet melt the 1/4 cup of butter.
- Saute the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the Worcestershire, brown
- sugar, mustard, salt, ketchup.
- Reduce the heat and simmer slowly for 10 minutes.
- Add the meat and simmer until hot.
- Spread the inside of the buns with soft butter.
- Spoon some of the beef evenly onto each bun.