- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- Combine remaining ingredients except blueberries; add to dry mixture.
- Fold blueberries into muffin batter.
- Put into muffin cups and sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes.