1/3 Photos of Blueberry Upside-Down Cake
This is really easy to make and tastes like it is from scratch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in an 8 inch square baking pan.
- 2Add brown sugar and mix well.
- 3Pour pie filling over brown sugar.
- 4Add egg and milk to cake mix according to package directions.
- 5Pour over pie filling.
- 6Bake in preheated 350 degree over for 35 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- 7Cool for 5 minutes.
- 8Turn upside down on plate.
- 9Serve warm with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Upside-Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 260.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g