Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is really easy to make and tastes like it is from scratch!
Make and share this Blueberry Upside-Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Add brown sugar and mix well.
- Pour pie filling over brown sugar.
- Add egg and milk to cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour over pie filling.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree over for 35 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Turn upside down on plate.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
Made this for my boyfriend this weekend! He and I really enjoyed it! It's really great warm and we even decided to have it for breakfast the next morning! I can't wait to try out some different pie fillings with it! Thanks for sharing :)
I also used white cake and I used frozen blueberries ( instead of pie filling) mixed with 3/4 cup sugar and 1 1/2 T cornstarch. It turned out great.
This was a hit with our Thanksgiving group of 8! I used yellow cake mix, but used thawed blueberries with added sugar and cornstarch as icynorth suggested----worked perfectly! DH really loved it but said I should add more blueberries next time (he ALWAYS says that). Thanks for posting.