This is really easy to make and tastes like it is from scratch!
Make and share this Blueberry Upside-Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Add brown sugar and mix well.
- Pour pie filling over brown sugar.
- Add egg and milk to cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour over pie filling.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree over for 35 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Turn upside down on plate.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.