Recipe by Celeste!
This is really easy to make and tastes like it is from scratch!
Top Review by KeystoneGal06
Made this for my boyfriend this weekend! He and I really enjoyed it! It's really great warm and we even decided to have it for breakfast the next morning! I can't wait to try out some different pie fillings with it! Thanks for sharing :)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) canlucky leaf blueberry pie filling
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 9 ounces yellow cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Add brown sugar and mix well.
- Pour pie filling over brown sugar.
- Add egg and milk to cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour over pie filling.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree over for 35 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Turn upside down on plate.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.