Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Taste of Home Magazine. This is a moist cake filled with juicy berries and crunchy pecans.
Make and share this Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add egg, milk and butter; beat well.
- Fold in blueberries and pecans.
- Spread into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- For topping, combine sugar and flour in a bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Editor's Note: If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw before adding to batter.
A woman I work with made this cake yesterday. Came to zaar to see if it had been posted. I was surprised how moist it was! Very rich, and tasty. Thanks for sharing the recipe on here!