Blueberry Soy Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts in a lightly sprayed or oiled 11 x 7 inch glass baking dish.
- Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Make the sauce: in a saucepan over medium heat, combine all the sauce ingredients; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes longer.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.