Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
My family loved these pancakes. I came up with this recipe when trying to find a recipe to make blueberry pancakes using pancake mix. I wanted something quick & easy and this fit the bill. I also wanted to bump my protein up so I added powdered milk and protein powder to the mix. The pancake mix says to the 6-8 servings but I got lots of pancakes out of this mix. I'd like to try adding a bit more orange juice to give these more of a orange flavor.
- 2 cups old fashioned pancake and waffle mix
- 3 tablespoons dried powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil (I used canola)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons natural protein powder (1 scoop, vanilla could be used)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- Mix everything together.
- Pour on greased griddle and bake 3 minutes per side. I used a Hamilton Beach electric griddle to makes my pancakes.