I put several recipes together to come up with this. (Why is it so difficult to find recipes for nonfat frozen yogurt?) It isn't terribly sweet (which is what I wanted), and the texture seems to stay quite good. I used frozen wild blueberries. A 1-cup serving is 3 WW points. Note that the nutritional information on Recipezaar may not be right; the database may use full-fat values for evaporated milk. My figures show that 1 cup is 150 calories, 0 grams of fat, 2 grams of fiber.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle gelatin over skim milk and let stand ten minutes.
- 2Combine evaporated milk and sugar in small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar is fully dissolved.
- 3Add gelatin mixture to evaporated milk mixture. Cool to room temperature.
- 4Add to nonfat yogurt. Add blueberry puree to nonfat yogurt.
- 5Refrigerate overnight.
- 6Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Nonfat Frozen Yogurt (Ww 3 Points)
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 72.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g