Recipe by *Alia*
This is wonderful over pancakes!
Top Review by Akikobay
This was very easy and very yummy. We pulled it together quickly while waffles were cooking and used it warm from the stove. It's not blueberry season here, so I used frozen wild blueberries and added a tablespoon of lemon juice. If the little blue mouths around here are any evidence, the sauce was a hit. Thank you *Alia* we'll use this recipe often!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and stem blueberries.
- Place in a deep saucepan and crush.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add maple syrup.
- Return to medium heat and cook till thoroughly mixed.
- Remove from heat and serve while hot.
- Good topping for pancakes and ice cream.